01. Abid Hussain Committee : On Small Scale Industries
02. A C Shah Committee : Reforms Relating To Non Banking Financial Companies (NFBC)
03. Aditya Puri Committee : Dissemination of Credit Information
04. Anil Kaushal committee : To examine the recommendations made by the TRAI on pricing of Spectrum.
05. Arvind Mayaram Panel : Report on the alleged irregularities at the National Spot Exchange Ltd (NSEL)
06. Arvind Mayaram Committee : For giving clear definitions to Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and Foreign Institutional Investment (FII)
07. Athreya Committee : Restructuring Of IDBI
08. Basel Committee : Banking Supervision
09. Bimal Jalan panel : To scrutinize applications for new bank licenses.
10. Bhandari Committee : Reconstruction of RRBs
11. B. Mahapatra Committee : To review the existing prudential guidelines on restructuring of advances by banks/financial institutions
12. Cook Committee : Capital adequacy of banks.
13. C Rangarajan committee : For poverty scale estimates in the country
14. C Rangarajan Panel : Recommended the pricing of natural gas by a complex methodology of arriving at an average of International gas hub prices
15. Committee On Uttarakhand Floods : The committee headed by AK Ganju
16. Damodran Committee : On improvement of customer services in banks
17. Dave Committee (2000) : Pension Scheme For Unorganized Sector
18. Deepak Parekh committee : For Financing Infrastructure sector
19. Janakiraman Committee : To investigate the security transactions of the bank
20. JS Mathur committee : To revise Newspaper Advertisement Rates.
21. Justice A.P. Shah committee : To head panel on road safety
22. Kelkar Committee : Tax Structure Reforms
23. Kirit Parikh panel : On fuel pricing has suggested that the diesel prices should be increased by Rs 1-1.50 a litre every month as against the 45-50 paise monthly hike followed currently.
24. K M Chandrasekhar committee : For rationalization of foreign investment norms
25. K. Ratna Prabha : Committee on indecent depiction of women in media
26. K U.B. Rao : The idea of setting up Bullion Bank or Bullion Corporation of India
27. K.U.B. Rao Committee : Recommended aligning gold import regulations
28. MBN Rao Committee : To prepare the blueprint of India’s first women’s bank
29. MB Shah committee : For inspection of illegal mining activities
30. Mckinsey Report : Merger Of 7 Associate Banks With SBI
31. M. Narasimham Committee : On Banking Sector Reforms
32. Mukul Mudgal member panel : To probe IPL spot-fixing
33. Mukul Mudgal Committee : To look at process of film clearance
34. Mukul Mudgal Committee : Looking into US giant Walmart’s lobbying activities to enter India
35. Nachiket Mor : Committee on comprehensive financial services for small businesses and low-income households.
36. Naresh Chandra committee : 14 member task force on security issues
37. Narismhan Committee : Banking Reforms
38. N Rangachary committee : To examine taxation policies for I.T. sector
39. N R Narayana Murthy committee : For evaluation of corporate sector participation in Higher Education.
40. Parthasarathi Shome. : For Tax Administration Reform Commission (TARC), Suggest a system to enforce better tax compliance
41. Parthasarathi Shome committee : Implementation of GAAR (General Anti Avoidance Rule)
42. Percy Mistry Committee : Making Mumbai An International Financial Center
43. Prasad Panel : International Trade And Services
44. Pulak Kumar Sinha Committee : To study the feasibility of Aadhaar as an additional factor for authentication of card present transactions
45. Raghuram Rajan Committee : On Financial Sector Reforms
46. R V Gupta Committee : Small Savings
47. Raja Chelliah Committee : Tax Reforms
48. Rekhi Committee : Indirect Taxes
49. RS Gujral Committee : Suggest measures to boost MSME exports.
50. Sitakant Mahapatra committee : For inclusion of Bhojpuri language in eighth schedule of constitution
51. Shyamala Gopinath Committee : Suggestions on Post office Small saving schemes
52. SK Srivastava Committee : To formulate a policy on public-private partnership model to raise coal output
53. S P Talwar Committee : Restructuring Of Weak Public Sector Bank
54. SN Verma Committee (1999) : Restructuring The Commercial Banks
55. Suma Verma Committee : To update, and revise the Banking Ombudsman Scheme, 2006
56. UK Sharma Committee : NABARD’s Role In RRB
57. Urjit Patel Committee : To examine the current monetary policy framework
58. Vaghul Committee : Money Market In India
59. Vasudev Committee : NBFC (Non Banking Finance Corp) Sector Reforms
60. Y B Reddy Committee (2001) : Review Of Income Tax